Friday, July 20, 2012

Book Blogger Hop 7/20

Hosted by Crazy-For-Books


What’s the ONE super-hyped book you’ll NEVER read?


Hmm, thats a hard one. Super-hyped books: Harry Potter (read it before all the movies were made), Twilight (read it after I saw the first movie because they books are better), and Hunger Games (read it before I even knew there was going to be a movie). I couldn't think of any super-hyped books that are recent, so I looked about some other people's answers. Fifty Shades of Grey is really unpopular among these  people. But I can't blame them. I don't know what it is about but my sister read it and said that if she knew more about before she read, she never would have.  
I can't say that I will NEVER read a book (I did that with Twilight and ended up reading it). But I can say that I may never get around to read some books! Because I get daily emails about free books on amazon and I end up getting at least one EVERY DAY! That adds up fast!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
~Alisia

3 comments:

  1. Well I said I wouldn't read Hunger Games, just because of kids killing kids thing. Too much of that nonsense in the world now.
    I did read 50 Shades, and actually enjoyed it. But I'm a mother of 5, so I'm a little on the naughty side :)

    New follower!!!

    Here's mine: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't read FIFTH SHADES OF GRAY either.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my full answer.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hunger games was awesome you should read it. Sure its disturbing but ounce you start reading it you cant stop

    ReplyDelete