Sunday, June 3, 2012

Review: Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Publication Date: January 3, 2012
Format: Hardcover
Length: 384 pages


Summary:
     After Aria is thrown out of Reverie, she must team up with Perry, an Outsider. She can't survive the Death Shop alone and she needs his help to find her mother. Perry, after Talon is taken, does everything he can to save him even if it means being stuck with Aria, which ends up being better than he expected. 


Review:
     I can't believe that I put off reading this book. I've had it for a while and could always find a reason to put off reading it but once I started, I could NOT put it down. It was mesmerizing. It was interesting from beginning to end, not one page was dull. There was always an adventure or battle or slow-burning romance.  The fact that what made some people special was that they had better senses than other was very fascinating. It makes them easier to related to as humans. The characters are very easy to relate to and you really feel for them. I loved how Aria slow turned from a sheltered girl into a warrior. She never gave up on those she loved.
Anyone looking for a good read should check this book out!
4.5/5 stars!
~Alisia

1 comment:

  1. I have this book from net galley but I haven't picked it up yet. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

    Thanks for the great review and for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete