Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mini Review: The Princess and The Peer by Tracy Anne Warren

The Princess and The Peer by Tracy Anne Warren
Publisher: Signet (April 3,2012)
Format: Paperback
Length: 352 pages

I really enjoyed this book. I liked the characters and the thought of getting to spend a week (or more) in London, doing whatever you want before having to go back to your real life and have tons of responsibilities.  
I thought that (SPOILER) Nick was going to be the person she was going to end up being forced to marry.  I like that it shows that princesses don't always have great lives. Also that they have to put duty and honor before all else. I think life as a princess would be hard and boring. You would have to spend all your time dealing with other people's problems.
While I enjoyed this book, I just wished that there could have been more of a fiery romance between the two. Like when they were at the fair (SPOILER) and she saw the guards and kisses Nick so they won't be seen. 
I would say it's between 3.5 and 4 stars.3.7 stars
~Alisia

No comments:

Post a Comment