Friday, August 26, 2011

Review: My Soul To Keep and My Soul To Steal by Rachel Vincent

I loved this whole series! Its a whole new kind of paranormal romance. There are no vampires, werewolves witches, etc. What there is is bean sidhes. They're kinda like banshees.  Most of here books have a spin on species to them, which i love. In these to books so much happens and relationships are put to the test and broken. And some even form, even though the main character doesn't notice it (it involves her). I recommend this series to anyone who is looking for a good read, there are five books so far. Rachel creates whole worlds in her books and add to our own.
Gosh, im so not good at reviews. I never know what to say but i'll get the hang of it sooner or later. hopefully :) I'm gonna stop here today because i have a bad headache and have had a rough day. But if anyone can help me get the hang out reviews i would be grateful. Any tips would be nice as well.
~Alisia

No comments:

Post a Comment