Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Review: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Might as well review all the books i read if im am going to have a book blog. So welcome to my first review...ever. Since it is my first i will just say a few words about the book. Amazing. Captivating. 100% awesome! Okay, those were my few words :). I just have to say that it really was a great book. Im very glad that it is becoming a movie. Even though most movies aren't nearly as good as the books. But more people will read the book because they will watch the movie and then everyone will see how fantastic it is. I love that it is from a girl's view. Because we need more girls like her in the real world. She can take care of herself and family. She is caring and tough all at the same time. She tells people what they need to hear. I love her :)
Keep an eye out for my next review! Which will most likely be on My Soul To Keep.
~Alisia

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first review. :) I loved The Hunger Games series, and I totally didn't see the events of Catching Fire coming. It was a great surprise of a book.

    ReplyDelete